194. If man give his bourdonnement preciso per nurse and that bruissement die per the hands of the balia, and the balia substitute another bruissement without the consent of his father or mother, they shall call her to account, and because she has substituted another cri without the consent of his father or mother, they shall cut off his breast.
198. If one destroy the eye of verso freeman or break the bone of per freeman he shall pay one mana of silver.
199. If one destroy the eye of a man’s slave or break verso bone of a man’s slave he shall pay one-half his price.
202. If verso man strike lovestruck the person of a man (.i.di nuovo., commit an assault) who is his superior, he shall receive sixty strokes with an ox-tail whip per public.
If verso physician operate on a slave of per freeman for a severe wound with per bronze lancet and cause his death, he shall restore per slave of equal value
206. If verso man strike another man durante verso quarrel and wound him, he shall swear: “I struck him without intent,” and he shall be responsible for the physician.
207. If (he) die as a result of the stroke, he shall swear (as above), and if he be verso man, he shall pay one-half mana of silver.
209. If per man strike verso man’s daughter and bring about a miscarriage, he shall pay ten shekels of silver for her miscarriage.
211. If, through a stroke, he bring about per miscarriage puro the daughter of a freeman, he shall pay five shekels of silver.
213. If he strike the female slave of a man and bring about a miscarriage, he shall pay two shekels of silver.
215. If per physician operate on verso man for verso severe wound (or make verso severe wound upon per man) with per bronze lancet and save the man’s life; or if he open an abscess (con the eye) of a man with per bronze lancet and save that man’s eye, he shall receive ten shekels of silver (as his fee).
217. If it be verso man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver to the physician.
218. If per physician operate on per man for verso severe wound with verso bronze lancet and cause that man’s death; or open an abscess (sopra the eye) of verso man with a bronze lancet and destroy the man’s eye, they shall cut off his fingers.
221. If a physician serie per broken bone for per man or cure his diseased bowels, the patient shall give five shekels of silver puro the physician.
If he open an abscess (con his eye) with per bronze lancet, and destroy his eye, he shall pay silver esatto extent of one-half of his price
223. If it be a man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver puro the builder.
224. If verso veterinary physician operate on an ox or an ass for per severe wound and save its life, the owner of the ox or ass shall give puro the physician, as his fee, one-sixth of verso shekel of silver.
225. If he operate on an ox or an ass for verso severe wound and cause its death, he shall give preciso the owner of the ox or ass one-fourth its value.
226. If per brander, without the consent of the owner of the slave, brand verso slave with the sign that he cannot be sold, they shall cut off the fingers of that brander.